Thursday, May 19, 2011

AirRun. Cloud crowdsourcing errands. There's an app for that.

Me and my friend like to tell each other crazy money making schemes that we want to do. Last time I spoke to J., he was telling me about another great idea of his. I thought it was pretty cool, and left it at that.

Just today, I found out that the idea was so great, that someone's already done it. And, of course, I signed up for it. They called it AirRun. This short video explains it all:


Basically, you can apply for or request an errand. You pay (or get paid depending on if you are a 'Runner' or a 'Seeker') with cash, check, PayPal or Square.

That's it! Brilliant. Let's see how it pans out.

2 comments:

  1. That *is* brilliant.. I think the future of the world could be all of us as freelancers - or at least the bulk of the population... we only work when we need more money/credits lol

    It's a mixture of AWESOME and *shudder*, right?

    ReplyDelete